Chameleon Photography, Equine & Event Photography
Chameleon Photography is Yorkshire's oldest equestrian photography business & will celebrate 33 years of equestrian photography in May 2020. Graham has wealth of experience in photographing equestrian events and has covered thousands from local shows to major events such as Bramham International Horse Trials & the Great Yorkshire Show.
Chameleon specialise in photography & on-site printing for equestrian events. We photograph, display & sell photographs on-site. Your photographs are ready shortly after your order has been taken. This service allows you to go home with a permanent memory of your hard day's competition. Customers can also order photographs online.
We have a team of four trained equestrian photographers who cover all disciplines & a team of three sales staff who help you choose the right image & produce the finished photographs and montages.
Our services include:
- Event photography from local to international events.
- Equine Lifestyle portraiture - informal photoshoots with you & your horse in locations of your choice.
- Riding school and livery visits - yard shoots with discounts for more than one rider/handler. Cheaper rates for mid-week bookings. Same day framed photos are available.
- Stud and stable visits producing publicity shots for stud cards, websites, banners, trade stands and brochures.
- Photography at summer camps, Pony Club camps and riding holidays.
- Photography for event sponsors and equine public relations and advertising photography.
- Photography for equestrian & countryside magazines.
Our coverage includes shows, hunter trials, show jumping, ODE's, dressage, point-to-points & camps. Chameleon has an extensive library of over 5 million images accumulated over the last thirty years. Graham’s work has also been used by many publications including Horse and Hound, Eventing, Equestrian Life, The Showing Journal, Northern Horse, The Yorkshire Post, the Daily Star &many local newspapers.