Chameleon Photography - Equestrian Photographers
Chameleon Photography is Yorkshire's oldest equestrian photography business & celebrates 34 years of equestrian photography in May 2021. Graham has wealth of experience in photographing equestrian events & has covered thousands from local shows to major events such as Bramham International Horse Trials & the Great Yorkshire Show.
Chameleon specialise in event photography. We photograph, display & sell photographs on-site. Your photographs are ready shortly after your order has been taken. This service allows you to go home with a permanent memory of your hard day's competition. Customers can also order photographs online from this website.
We have a team of five trained equestrian photographers who cover all disciplines & a team of three sales staff who help you choose the right image & produce the finished photographs and montages.
Our services include:
- Event photography from local to international events.
- Equine Lifestyle portraiture - informal photoshoots with you & your horse in locations of your choice.
- Riding school & livery visits - yard shoots with discounts for more than one rider/handler. Cheaper rates for mid-week bookings. Same day framed photos are available.
- Stud & stable visits producing publicity shots for stud cards, websites, banners, trade stands and brochures.
- Photography at summer camps, Pony Club camps & riding holidays.
- Photography for event sponsors, equine public relations & advertising photography.
- Photography for equestrian & countryside magazines.
Our coverage includes shows, hunter trials, show jumping, ODE's, dressage, point-to-points & camps. Chameleon has an extensive library of over 5 million images accumulated over the last thirty four years. Graham’s work has also been used by many publications including Horse & Hound, Eventing, Equestrian Life, The Showing Journal, Northern Horse, The Yorkshire Post, the Daily Star & many local newspapers.